Please Note: We have recently opened up our client list again and are resuming evaluations in February and March 2024. To get started please fill out a dog history/waitlist form and a member of our Front Desk team will contact you. We are working our way through the old waitlist; if you previously filled out a waitlist form and haven't heard from us please drop us an email. Please click here to fill out the Dog History/Waitlist Form.
STEP 1: ALL DOGS PARTICIPATING IN DAYCARE/BOARDING MUST BE
- Over 4 months of age
- Spayed or neutered if over 7 months of age
- Current on their DHLPP, rabies and bordetella (kennel cough) vaccines
- On an effective flea and tick control program and free of internal parasites (fecal exam required annually)
- Currently licensed in the owner's town of residence
- Non-aggressive with other dogs and people, willing to share toys, space and attention
STEP 2: PAPERWORK
- Complete our registration form (see sidebar on right). The form can be easily filled out online, giving you access to the client portal.
STEP 3: VACCINATIONS
- Obtain proof from your vet that your dog has had the appropriate vaccinations and a clean fecal exam. You can upload the record to the client portal, or ask your veterinarian to fax it to us at 203-798-0679. We also need the receipt or paperwork from your town clerk office showing that your dog is licensed in your town of residence for the current year (new requirement by the State of Connecticut as of 2022)
STEP 4: INTERVIEW
- Please call and schedule an appointment so you can interview us and we can make sure your dog will fit in with the pack
STEP 5: FUN
- As soon as steps 1, 2, 3 & 4 are completed, your dog is ready for his first day.
- Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic our process has changed. Instead of starting with an interview as the first visit, we now will conduct a brief phone interview to gather information about your dog's history and behavior with other dogs. We will then schedule a special first half-day visit for your dog. The arrival time for this first half-day is between 7am and 8am and we ask that you be available by phone in the event our pack is not the right fit for your dog. Pickup is before 1pm, at which time we will give you feedback about how it went and discuss next steps!