STEP 1: ALL DOGS PARTICIPATING IN DAYCARE/BOARDING MUST BE
- Over 4 months of age
- Spayed or neutered if over 7 months of age
- Current on their DHLPP, rabies and bordetella (kennel cough) vaccines
- On an effective flea and tick control program and free of internal parasites (fecal exam required annually)
- Non-aggressive with other dogs and people, willing to share toys, space and attention
STEP 2: PAPERWORK
- Complete our registration form (see sidebar on right). The form can be easily filled out online, giving you access to the client portal.
STEP 3: VACCINATIONS
- Obtain proof from your vet that your dog has had the appropriate vaccinations and a clean fecal exam. You can upload the record to the client portal, or ask your veterinarian to fax it to us at 203-798-0679.
STEP 4: INTERVIEW
- Please call and schedule an appointment so you can interview us and we can make sure your dog will fit in with the pack
STEP 5: FUN
- As soon as steps 1, 2, 3 & 4 are completed, your dog is ready for his first day.